Sigma Computing is an advanced cloud data analytics platform that uses a familiar spreadsheet interface to help business users explore, analyze, and work with data without special training or expert assistance.
Most, if not all, business intelligence and analytics tools are outdated and built for a bygone era yet continue to be widely used largely because of familiarity. Spark was engaged to break through the crowded data space and position Sigma as the intuitive, robust data solution to today’s problems.
In preparation for its Series C Funding announcement in December of 2021, Spark secured an exclusive with Reuters and garnered follow-on coverage in PYMNTS.com, the SiliconAngle, Solutions Review, SearchBusinessAnalytics (TechTarget), and more.
To drive top-of-funnel exposure to support brand awareness among Fortune 500s and job candidates, Spark targeted reporters and analysts at relevant top-tier business & technology, data science, and business intelligence outlets with news of industry partner integrations, product integrations and updates, company growth, and thought leadership.
Sigma has won the following innovation and recruiting awards and accolades during our tenure:
- Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- A top-10 spot on G2’s list of Best Analytics & AI Products (2022)
- San Francisco Business Journal Best Places to Work (2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- Inclusion in A16Z’s Data50 list (2022)
- Received Google Cloud Ready - BigQuery Designation (2022)